We are currently looking for a talented and motivated student to join our team in Stockholm. We help our clients from both the public and private sector to solve their biggest challenges by mixing qualitative and quantitative methods. It is a great chance for you to learn new ways in which you can apply and develop your academic competencies.
At DAMVAD Analytics you will be working in a collaborative environment. We are a small and dynamic team which means that as an intern you get the opportunity to work within different types of projects and gain experience from different areas in a short amount of time. We will provide the support needed for you to build a solid foundation of professional knowledge and experience within the field of qualitative analysis. We also structure the internship in a way that ensures your progress throughout the internship process. In short, as an intern at DAMVAD Analytics you will take part in many aspects of life as a consultant.
The internship position is a full-time position from January 2023 to June 2023 and we offer a compensation of 7.500 kr. per month.
About the recruitment process
If we have stirred up your interest, please send us an application with a motivation and your CV. Please remember to enclose a transcript of your grades from your university. We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please do not sit on your application too long. Damvad is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and develop by diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone working with us.
Qualitative concepts and methods such as:
- Focus groups
- Developing surveys
- Analyze survey data
General consultant tasks:
- Writing project offers
- Writing reports
- Client management
- Sales outreach
- Currently studying an MA in Political science, Anthropology, Ethnology, Applied Cultural Analysis or similar
- Seeing a possible career in consulting
- Methodologically skilled and have a structured workflow
- Preferably experienced within the field e.g. from relevant part time jobs or extracurricular activities
- Self-motivated and willingness to take responsibility for projects and processes
- Communicating effortlessly in both English and Swedish
- Profound knowledge within Sales, Strategies & Business development
- Hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies and gain experience from different business areas
- The opportunity to gain insight into a consulting firm and work alongside experienced & ambitious colleagues
- Experience in stakeholder management through meetings with clients and partners
- A mentor program with regularly scheduled meetings with one of the consultants so we make sure you learn!
- A lot of fun and social activities combined with flexible working hours
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
+46 73 985 35 75