Do you see your company through the eyes of a hacker? Do you cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible? If your answer is yes to both of these questions, you could be our “Cybersecurity Engineer” and member of our team.
Who are we:CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The Intelligent Platform Department at CEVT is responsible for the development and verification of on-board electrical and off-board cloud architecture, enabling feature development for fleet customers, vehicle users and service users. Secure Platform within Intelligent Platform is a Center of Expertise and Excellence in System Safety and Product Cybersecurity within CEVT and Geely Group. Our goal is to contribute to the development and deliveries of best-in-class safe and secure products and services to our customers.
What are the possibilities for you as Cybersecurity Engineer?
We believe that you are fully aware of the challenges, opportunities and activities in the Automotive Product Cybersecurity area. At the same time, we help you in understanding our needs so that you see the potential of making a difference. You will
- Perform, drive and follow-up cybersecurity activities such as threat analysis and risk assessment (TARA) and cybersecurity joint reviews with suppliers.
- Investigate cybersecurity-relevant technical concepts and solutions. Review technical concepts and solutions from cybersecurity perspective to provide recommendations.
- Contribute to the product cybersecurity risk management and risk governance. Support product and project management in taking cybersecurity relevant decisions.
- Contribute to the development, deployment, and maintenance of CSMS (Cyber Security Management System): way of working, template, guideline and instruction.
- Support activities to increase awareness and knowledge within the organization.
Is it You?We are confident that you are highly attractive to many prospective employers because of your passion for automotive cybersecurity, technical interest and skills in cybersecurity, and above all, personality. In addition, you are someone who loves challenges in finding efficient solutions and have
- Good knowledge about cybersecurity area, cybersecurity risk analysis and deep interest in cybersecurity area.
- Good understanding of state-of-the-art automotive cybersecurity trends, technologies, concepts, and solutions.
- Basic understanding of the relevant automotive cybersecurity best practices, standards (e.g., ISO 21434) and regulations.
- Knowledge about software development and software platform.
- It’s meritorious to have hands-on experience of working with cybersecurity from the automotive industry or other relevant industrial domains.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent area or equivalent experience.
Like us, you believe that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. We believe that your down-to-earth and inspiring personality make you get things done in a pragmatic and proactive way while having fun. It is important to have a positive mindset and “we-can-do-it” attitude, while taking collaborative and structured approach to reach the best possible outcome under the given circumstances.
You effectively communicate technical concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels in English. Prioritization skills and agile mindset along with your ability to see the bigger picture and eliminate roadblocks make it easier for you to deal with ambiguity, work under demanding conditions and create a successful working climate in these situations. Last but not the least, you have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
We believe in teams that take maximum advantage of strengths inherent in diversity and inclusion. We find that inclusive and balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information:
Mafijul Islam, Head of Secure Platform, +46738621752, email@example.com for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-08-07Apply today. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period. Note that July 11 – August 7, 2021 is the main summer vacation period at CEVT.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVTWe are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park