Global Procurement Systems, Process & Automation Manager
About EquinixEquinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try innovative approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, dedicated people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
ResponsibilitiesProcurement Systems and Process Oversight:
- Responsible for Global Procurement end to end S2P (Source to Pay) process systems and architecture deliverables, and ongoing enhancements and improvements
- Management of procurement systems including Coupa, Oracle, Power BI, Scout, and others as may be added over time
- Proactively plans and supervises major project/program scope, schedule, resource and budget changes, risks, and issues to ensure timely execution (e.g., defines time limits, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarises progress of project, conducts meetings etc.)
- Communicates initiative status, risks and opportunities
- Line Management of Regional Team Leaders that represents Procurement Operations to the business, providing guidance, training and purchase order management strategies to the ordering community
- Acts as subject matter expert, best practice advocate and system mentor for the procurement order management process, governance, policies and procedures
- Identifies Procurement Automation and continuous improvement opportunities to deliver Total Cost of Ownership benefits (faster, better, lower cost)
- Acts as the point of contact for Regional Procurement Operations issues
- Proactively engages and collaborates with Finance, IT and Legal partners as the procurement process systems & architecture lead and ensures systems reflect current business requirements within the global framework
- Coordinates project budget preparation
- Supports business understanding of procurement processes and governance, and develop partner knowledge of function and handles expectations
- Works with business to assess and implement User improvement feedrequests and enhancements. Gain partner support and approval on target approach
- Leads initiatives to ensure timely and on-budget system/ toolset performance
- Communicates extensively with internal and external partners
- Establishes appropriate system and process governance in support of the Global Purchasing Policy (GPP)
- Assesses system and process risk & applies risk mitigation strategies. Aligns with Global Legal & Enterprise Risk Management policies
- Initiates and leads audit and audit analysis of systems activities as the need arises.
- Supervises target results and ensures key performance indicators are in place consistent with the Global Procurement goals
- Provides monthly reports
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.