At Tiger of Sweden, we are building a premium fashion brand, recognized throughout the world, that lasts the test of time. If you are excited by the outlook of joining a brand with 120 years of heritage, which thinks and acts like a start-up, this internship opportunity might be for you.
It is an unpaid, full-time or part-time internship in the context of your studies. We do not accept applications from already graduated students.
During your internship, you will:
- Support Tiger of Sweden's CEO and management team in priority topics across functions – from Sales to Marketing, from Design and Product to HR
- Support the development of the organization by ideating and creating mini-training formats together with the functional experts in the company
- Assist with the preparation of weekly management team meetings as well as logging decisions taken
- Ensure decisions taken are followed up and implemented
- Organize company events and team energizing activities
We look forward to receiving your application!