We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Position Description:Our Field Service Technicians experience a unique opportunity to employ their technical experience by collaborating with healthcare professionals and leading technical initiatives in medical device technology. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and updating medical devices in a hospital with the support of an on-site team. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your technical and leadership skills!
We are hiring immediately with a training start date as soon as possible. You will have a flexible schedule and an opportunity to grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
- Organizing, testing, and updating medical devices, installing and configuring hardware, software, and network products.
- Set-up and organization of equipment and workstations.
- Conduct routine checks and records data from product tests after installation and configuration.
- Oversee a team of support staff, manage project timelines and customer needs.
- Full-time commitment requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- Assignment-based schedule with 40-60 hours commitment per week. Travel nationally to support customer needs.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated including Covid-19.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
- An active and unrestricted driver license is required for this position
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Experience in healthcare, field service, engineering, biomedical, maintenance, customer service, electronics, electrical, technical work, or IT is beneficial for this position.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.