Juniper is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond building the networks customers expect — we’re building the networks customers deserve. And the world is taking note. But to continue to excel, we have work to do. Change in our industry is accelerating. To power connections and empower change, we need radical thinkers, eternal optimists, and energized personalities. We need people like you.
Success requires big thinking and high-reaching goals. Our culture breeds innovation. Here, you will have the opportunity to take chances and let your ideas grow. You will be supported by thoughtful, inclusive, and accessible leaders. You will have every chance to be a part of the conversation and seize our momentum. Your career will be better for it.
At Juniper, we strive to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live. We Power Connections, Empower Change, and we do that through our core values Being Bold, Building Trust and Delivering Excellence.
Do you want to solve complex problems and build systems that will change the Internet? Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to work with a world-class team of engineers?
Do you challenge the status quo?
Do you want to be part of an industry leading team where culture matters and where authenticity is valued?
We should talk!
Kickstart your career with Juniper Networks
We are looking for a curious and ambitious team player, with an infectiously positive attitude. If you are highly motivated to learn and grow, then this may be your starting point of a professional career in Juniper.
The SDR+ is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and is essential in securing new business with prospective and existing customers, building the sales pipeline, and driving the company’s revenue goals.
Juniper SDR's have the opportunity to connect with relevant medium to large enterprises to discuss how Juniper Networks can transform their network resulting in game-changing opportunities and increased efficiency and security.
You will work closely with your field sales Account Managers to build strategic prospecting plans in our Strategic Enterprise accounts, and you will then bring focus and consistency to making that plan a reality.
What you will get:
- Learn how to become a consultative sales executive that focuses on bringing value and building trust with (future) customers
- Work at Juniper Networks, in an upbeat, Global team
- Join a new and exciting team at Juniper, building on the existing SDR motion to drive more strategy into prospecting highly targeted accounts
- Grow your sales skills in a professional corporate environment by developing the knowledge, mentality and quickness of understanding needed to have consultative relevant business conversations
- Become an industry specialist that has a deep understanding of the priorities of key decision makers within relevant industries
- Be paired directly with an Enterprise Strategic Account Manager to drive region engagement by utilizing a strategic and proactive prospecting motion
- Become a trusted resource to develop relationships with prospects in targeted accounts, acting as the initial point of contact
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- 1+ year SDR or Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal with fluency in Finnish.
- Ability to succeed in the implementation and follow up of marketing efforts
- Interest to grow your career in the high-tech industry (i.e. computers, software, networks)
- Self-starter, high energy level, engaging personality, action oriented
- Strong organization and planning skills, strong in follow through
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Business level English required for all positions
You will receive continuous training and coaching to help you build your skills and lay the foundation for further career growth, such as a senior role within the SDR team or a position as a Virtual Sales Executive.
Juniper Networks makes advanced technologies that help organizations connect, solve problems and capture opportunities. But we also help people connect their ideas to the world around them and in turn, realize their hopes and ambitions.
As a company, Juniper’s mission is to connect everything and empower everyone. As an employer, we strive to help people forge meaningful connections that advance their careers, elicit recognition, and engage the greater community in ways that make a real difference in people's lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In the news:
Gartner Names Juniper a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure! Read the Gartner report here to see why we are positioned highest for execution in the Leader’s Quadrant.