Sales Insights, Tools, and Operations is part of the Global Sales Operations department in Milestone Systems; a centrally placed team with interfaces to the entire organization. In Operations we support development of sales tools and make them operational for the business. As a student worker, you will participate in the daily operational tasks in the team, creating automated and scalable solutions and by this help creating the future Milestone. You will be joining a dynamic and resultoriented group of colleagues and receive your directions from the Functional Lead of the team.
Your field of study is not the most important, but the fact that you are service-minded, structured, data-driven and like working with IT-systems and tools is. You enjoy working with a lot of different people from different cultures and have a strong drive to ensure, that you deliver within deadlines. Your values includes respect and empathy, and you are good at people dynamics.
Milestone is an international rapid growing Video Management Software company with +1 billion DKK in turnover and ambitions to grow even more. We have a good track-record of offering career opportunities to many of our students after they graduate.
As a student worker, you will:
- Support the Sales tools Operations team in its daily operations and tool managent
- Help clean up and improving the quality of our Partner and Customer data
- Coordinate with the regional Sales Support teams in resolution of issues
- Support the documentation of workflows, processes, and manuals describing the way we work
- Be the first line of support for global users with inquiries regarding the operation of our CRM – Salesforce eco systems (with support from your colleagues)
- Ad-hoc tasks
Preferred skills and competencies:
Your schedule will be flexible according to your studies. However, we do expect you to work approximately 15 – 20 hours a week, and we expect that you:
- Have minimum two years left before graduating
- Have a keen interest in learning about IT-systems and sales tools
- Are good at working independently, with a strong focus on team achievement
- Are well-organized, with a systematic- and effective mindset
- Are well-articulated with a good written and oral English (English is the company language and it is not a requirement that you speak Danish)
- Embrace the notion of working in a fast-paced environment
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and be a part of our fast-growing technology company, apply now by submitting your CV and application in English. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Nina Møller, Functional Lead, +45 88 300 300
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark, and requires that you have a valid Danish work visa.
You can also find out more about Milestone Systems at Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com
When joining Milestone, you will become part of one the world’s leading providers of video management software in and beyond security. Since starting up in Denmark in 1998 our team has grown to include +1,000 employees based in 25 countries. Today, our solutions are used in 500,000+ installations worldwide – with many more to come.
We believe that in addition to our strong and exciting technology, our success is also based on our dedication to putting people first – both the people we work with and the people around us. It’s how we grow our culture, our business, and our community. Because at Milestone, we grow together. Ready to elevate your career with an amazing team? Join Milestone. If you are curious to know more about who we are, we suggest you visit http://milestonesys.com/career