We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As part of our new business team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere!
We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be excited about, then read on…
In your role, you will:
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling or email outreach
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within the Danish market for the Senior Sales Executives
- Research prospects and identity key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop good rapport
- Maintain an organised pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role with individual targets
We are looking for people with:
- Native / bilingual Swedish
- A growth mindset - you’re always looking to better yourself and we can give you the platform to do it
- A proven history to show that you’re never content with just reaching targets, always trying to exceed what’s expected
- Enthusiasm for the world of SaaS, E-commerce and online reviews
- Current experience working in a B2B new business role is advantageous
- A consultative selling style, built on trust
- Fluent English
- Enthusiastic about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
- Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping.
- Ideas people. We like our employees to be creative and always advocate for new ways of working.
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events