BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DENMARK IS LOOKING FOR JUNIOR EXECUTIVES TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAMS!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Graduate
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Fixed term (12 months with possibility of permanent role after)
LOCATION: Copenhagen, Denmark
Please note that this is not an actual opening, but a chance for us to reach out and to engage with talented future BAT employees. If you are interested in any of the above roles, please apply and we will contact you should an opportunity suited to your application arise.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We recruit numerous Junior Executives annually on an ongoing basis for our Marketing Teams, including:
- Branding (oral product portfolio)
- Brand Management (traditional combustibles, insights, activation)
- Innovation (oral product portfolio, insights)
- Digital Activation (online universe)
- Offline Activation (retail, entertainment universe)
- Strategic Planning & Insights
At BAT we take great pride in growing talents from within and we see your career as a long-term commitment. In our 12 months Junior Executive Program you will be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process, including ongoing feedback and mentorship.
Learn to navigate in a sophisticated legal landscape which will challenge not only your stakeholder management, project management and creativity skills. Build your network and be exposed to the greater North Western European Area of our business.
The positions will be based in our Nordic head office in Copenhagen close to the Central Station. Take a virtual tour and learn more about our office culture here: Welcome to BAT Denmark.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Responsibilities will vary according to the role and team you are in.
- Branding: Development of brand strategy and ensure activities are implemented according to objectives and brand image, collaborate with external agencies, analyse activation related data to generate insights and propose action plans
- Brand Management: Monitor brand performance, analysis of market opportunities, execute brand plans to build a strong impact in the market, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Innovation: Develop overall innovation pipeline, brand strategy, management and activation of key innovation brand, analysis of market opportunities, drive communication campaigns for new launches, new product development
- Sustainability: Identify and implement sustainability strategies and innovation projects, develop brand activity campaigns, analyse brand performance and build recommendations for future activities
- Digital Activation: Create brand activation projects and campaigns, integrate online touchpoints in campaign planning, develop communication for digital channels, reporting and tracking KPIs, budget management
- Offline Activation: Develop brand activation plans and drive deployment, identify effective ways to attract and engage consumers through consumer activities, develop agency briefings for new activation projects and campaigns
- Strategic Planning & Insights: Partake in marketing planning process and planning cycles, monitor performance of marketing activities, forecast volume and sales, analyse market share and market potential, review historical trends and performance evaluation
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you self-driven and a structured project manager?
- Are you up to the challenge to improve your potential?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Finished your university studies within the last 3 years
- Experience with brand management, agency, or other marketing related experience
- Project management experience
- Creative and proactive mind-set
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Structured with strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Power Point user
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Experience from another FMCG company
- Digital capabilities or experience within analytics are considered an advantage
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to: NEAtalent@bat.com