Are you curious about how medicine is traded all across Europe? Do you want to make a contribution to reducing healthcare costs and to making medicine more accessible to patients? Would you enjoy working in a young, entrepreneurial, fun, and challenging workplace? Then we are looking for YOU!
Your responsibilities as Product Analyst in Business Development Germany:
Your key responsibilities & tasks in this position will be:
- Lead the product analysis and ensure that Abacus holds an optimal product mix in the German portfolio
- Co-steer the product launch process for the German market
- Manage internal communication with other stakeholders on complex regulatory topics
- Contribute analytical capacity to various projects
Are you the right candidate?
Furthermore we expect (that you):
- Have an analytical way of approaching things as well as a flair for data and numbers
- Have a curious and critical nature and are driven to continuously learn new things and question the status quo
- Are reliable and structured
- Thrive in a young and entrepreneurial environment and embrace ambiguity
- Hold a Master’s degree in one of the following fields: economics, business, finance, etc.
- Have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Are proficient in German (min. C1)
Your future colleagues:
“If I had only 2 words to describe the nature of working at Abacus it would be: responsibility & flexibility. From the very start you are empowered to assume responsibility for critical parts of the business (and hence a lot of money) and contribute to discussions with senior stakeholders. At the same time, you have the flexibility and freedom to shape the way things are being done in the organization on a daily basis. Our young team consists of 7 people with backgrounds reaching from economics and business to pharmaceutical engineering. As in the whole Group, the hierarchies are flat and I work in an empowering and fun work environment where you can feel that people like to come to work.” - Employee, Business Development Germany
What we offer:
- Full-time position
- A modern HQ office by the Copenhagen harbour, in the center of Copenhagen
- Delicious lunch and free fruit
- Running Club, Football Team and great social events
- An attractive work environment with an informal atmosphere and work-life balance
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace driven by a sense of community, purpose, and ambition
- Exciting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment.
Have we caught your interest?
If you want to apply for the position, please click the apply button below and attach resumé, cover letter and grade transcript.
Last application day is May 31, 2022.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Mathis Mathiske, email@example.com.
This role may be closed before the last application date as we proceed with candidates on a rolling basis.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Would you like to know more about us?
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn, to get an insight into everyday life at Abacus Medicine. For other job openings, check out our Career page.
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values: Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 1,200 dedicated colleagues with more than 32 different nationalities in e.g., Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Hong Kong.