Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
About the role
As a member of the o9 alliance team you are responsible for building out our partner network and ensure we close all white-spots. You are continuously connecting with both our partner contacts and o9 sales on developing account opportunities. You will do this by maintaining a network of partner contacts and making sure we are connected at all key initiatives and events.. You will work closely with the Alliance lead and the rest of the Alliance team as well as business stakeholders such as sales, business development, presales and others. You will help execute go-to-market campaigns and continuously expand and educate our partner network. Key metrics include number of partner contacts identified and engaged.
What you’ll do for us…
- Maintain relationships with partner contacts and support the joint governance model
- Maintain and expand partner contact networks and work closely with internal teams to identify and expand networks.
- Represent o9 and evangelize our partners and their sellers on our vision, mission and propositions
- Coordinate and help execute go-to-market programs
- Conduct introductory sessions for all our partner contacts
- Gain thorough knowledge about the o9 platform and its value.
- Visit partners and attend events
What you’ll have...
- Education: Master’s degree, required
- Experience: Some experience with Sales, Project Management and/or Consulting Firm experience is a plus
- Proficient use of MS Office package, LinkedIn, and Salesforce
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- You have a true passion for process transformation and end to end planning & forecasting
- Disciplined and structured in mapping out key stakeholders to build relationships with
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: A Mac and any creative tools needed.
- Enjoy yourself: Unlimited paid time off and work as part of a cool team.
- Flexibility: Work from home two days a week, get up a bit later, skip the commute and put the time back into your deadlines.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Social Fridays. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
- Jetsetting view: Our office is located very close to Schiphol airport.
"I can say with confidence that I have joined a company and team that aims to grow and get better every day. This, alongside the passion for the work, are values that are important to me...After two months with o9, I can say that I work in a truly entrepreneurial environment... I get challenged, I learn and my ideas are heard at all times."
More about us…
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It’s this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner’s S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or “digital brain”, is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul, Paris and London.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.