THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia. www.oatly.com
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of a great company with great products. If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively make the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for a Global SHEQ Business Analyst
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your mission as SHEQ Business Analyst will be to drive the development, maintenance, and governance of the SHEQ performance indicators, data handling procedures and data visualization. A big part of this role will also be to support SHEQ and supply chain operations leadership in analyzing performance and data to visualize trends and patterns. You will be part of different networks to improve data management, visualization methods and secure flexible systems for data analysis on all levels. You will be a major contributor to secure that data collection processes are set up in the best possible way. You will support the regions and sites to improve their data analysis and deployment to gain higher maturity and capability.
You will be reporting to Global Quality and Food Safety Manager and will support the full SHEQ global management team. The role requires good collaboration with different data owners including finance, and with IT for system development and digitalization. This role requires some travelling to different manufacturing and supplier locations.
Other things you will do:
- Develop, maintain, and communicate the SHEQ Scorecard of performance indicators
- Document and communicate KPI/PI definitions
- Define data handling procedures
- Support regions and sites with data analysis tools set up
- Collaborate with IT to secure digitalization steps and data integrations
- Support process owners with data stratification definitions and performance decision models
- Analyse global performance indicators with statistical methods
- Train and support regions and sites with detailed data analysis methods
- Explore current available data, and future data needs
- Gradually build up CoQ and CoPQ data modelling for future performance indicators
The position is placed in Landskrona with possibility to work remote.
WHO YOU ARE
Besides being an improvement driven person with a hands-on approach (even during rapid change) we also believe that you have experience from working with production quality management from process industries, preferably with best practice experience from food industries. You will support management by providing and interpreting the data for correct decision making. You are a natural when it comes to engaging and managing stakeholders and you are used to facilitate collaboration that supports alignment, creativity, and results.
We hope to see that you check the following boxes:
- A degree with a focus on quality or process engineering
- Experience in statistical analysis such as six sigma statistical methods
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Power Bi, Qlik, Minitab and excel
- Experience in leading others in cross-functional and cross-geographical matrixes
- Fluent in english, both verbal and written
Finally, to be the perfect fit for Oatly, we believe that you have a thirst for knowledge and that you are eager to learn more! .
COME JOIN US
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we will close the application process when we have found the right candidate. As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad.
So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck!
- Remote status