ABOUT THE JOBIMPACT Extend is growing and we need more SEO-competent talents to strengthen our SEO projects on both existing and new B2C and B2B clients. At IMPACT Extend, we specialize in data-driven processes and omnichannel solutions. We use data to target customer results, which is why our SEO projects are essential to our success.
As an SEO Consultant, your duties will include:
- Management, planning and execution of SEO projects - including potential commercial identification, analyzes on both content SEO and technical SEO, etc.
- Internal and external consulting in SE
- Ongoing profiling of the specialist area through blog posts, cases and the like
- Stay up-to-date with Google's and competitors' methods on SEO
- Preparation of preliminary analyzes, strategy and reports for customers
- Contribution to the conceptualization of strategy and services in the specialist area
YOUR PROFILEWe imagine that you have a minimum of two years of experience with SEO as a consultant or similar and a good understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce. Besides, we expect you to have experience with the following:
- Technical SEO, Linkbuilding and Data Analysis
- Project management and coordination
- Advising customers and reporting results
- Consultancy competencies in digital marketing
- Python experience is an advantage but not a must.
To thrive in the role, we want you to have business understanding and technical ingenuity, and a strong focus on creating results and value for your customers. Also, you are responsible, open-minded, curious, ready to learn and with a great drive. We place a high value on quality and professional pride; as an employee at IMPACT Extend you contribute to an informal work environment, which for us is characterized by an open and honest tone.
IMPACT EXTENDIMPACT Extend is a young digital marketing consulting company with big growth ambitions. Today we are 20+ employees in Aarhus and Copenhagen's offices, together with our 200 colleagues in IMPACT A / S. We deliver digital marketing excellence that transforms marketing from a cost center to a profit center. Through our market-leading solutions, we identify insights and growth potential in our customers' companies. We plan and execute digital marketing strategies that deliver tangible ROI for our customers. We create results in collaboration with leading brands and retailers, such as Tøjeksperten, MESSAGE, Creativ Company, Carl Ras and many more.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
CONTACTSend application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Kent Lyager Laursen via e-mail KLL@impactextend.dk.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!