In your new role you will:
- Familiarity with embedded firmware elements such as PHY RF drivers , real-time execution and debug tools as well as embedded application software is a PLUS.
- Interested in system-level debug and testing, willing to travel to customer sites when a need arises.
- Familiarity with product certification (EMI/EMC) and device validation would be a plus.
Good articulation skills for customer interfacing and proficient in English for creating technical documents based on Cypress devices
- Most importantly, a high level of passion, adaptability to processes and ownership for the projects that you work on.
- Knowledge of hardware and circuit design is a plus
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- You will be part of a global automotive applications team and be responsible for creating end-to-end application tools for mixed-signal microcontroller devices that would be delivered to automotive customers worldwide.
- Your role will include understanding device applications, building low-level firmware, demos and technical documentation, utility tools using scripting, and closely working with global customers to help them evaluate Cypress automotive devices.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)