Talent Analytics Operations is a growing subject area that focuses on providing real-time data-driven insights that educate business decisions. As an intern you will contribute to, and learn from data quality, analysis, and build reporting capabilities within Guidewire’ s Talent Attraction team. Your work will directly impact workforce planning, talent-related strategies, ensuring we continue to attract the most talented people in the industry.
What will I be doing?
- Work with various database platforms to abstract data (Lever, Workday, Codility, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Partnering with Talent Attraction to design and deliver dashboards for key hiring metrics, surveys, and analysis in support of the hiring process including diversity, sourcing efficiency & other KPI's.
- Apply various tools and analytical techniques to develop reports that will improve and empower business decisions around Talent strategy.
- Critically review every piece of data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Deliver findings through impactful data visualizations and effective storytelling techniques.
- Explore leading methods and technologies in the measurement and analytics space.
- Penultimate year or recent graduate of bachelors or master studies in a Data Science, Mathematics, or related analytics field.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrable knowledge in tableau skills
- Demonstrated experience using tools to generate compelling reports and data visualizations.
Attributes for Success in the role:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and a dedication to accuracy and quality.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to others involved.
About GuidewireGuidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
Disability Accommodations and Guidewire’s Appeals Process. Guidewire provides accommodations to the hiring process to create a fair opportunity for candidates with disabilities to contend for open positions. Accommodation requests should be directed to (650) 356-4940 or Accommodations@guidewire.com. If things do not go as hoped, we invite you to use our appeals process. Guidewire promises to independently review any denied accommodation and any decision not to offer you the position. The appeals process is the same in either case. Within five business days of receiving a notice of denial of an accommodation, or receiving a notice of your non-selection for a vacancy, call (650) 356-4940 or e-mail Accommodations@guidewire.com to make an appeal. Guidewire will assign a new decision-maker to review the request and/or hiring decision, who will then notify you in writing of a decision within 10 business days.