Who We AreBoston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
BCG has a long history of driving growth by embracing innovation and new ways of thinking. Through DigitalBCG, we bring together a diverse mix of consultants and digital specialists to ensure that we are supporting our clients throughout their digital transformation journeys. We work with our clients to fully understand the impact of digital on their business and set priorities that will transform their vision into value. Whether it be developing new technologies to support their core business, making better use of their data, or pursuing entirely new sources of revenue, our aim is to achieve radical improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed. We are innovating how our clients are using artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, internet of things, personalization, blockchain technologies, and more to gain competitive advantage.
DigitalBCG encompasses a broad set of data, digital, and technology capabilities from BCG consulting teams and practices, along with our business units such as BCG Digital Ventures, BCG Platinion, and BCG GAMMA.
Practice Area ProfileBCG’s Technology Advantage (TA) practice focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. TA is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients. Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: * Digital Transformation * Data & Digital Platforms * Software & Agile * Digitizing the Tech Function
What You'll DoDigitalBCG is growing and we are looking for tech-savvy consultants to join our team. As a member of DigitalBCG and our Technology Advantage practice area, you will be a part of a team, which is working on solving the most critical, difficult & ambiguous issues at globally leading firms through the use of data, technology & digital. A successful applicant has deep knowledge and experience within one or more digital fields and has a track record with digital transformations. More specifically, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Consulting experience from leading firms with a focus on delivering value for clients by leveraging digital initiatives or technology.
- Alternatively, you have a background in client-facing IT roles in large corporates(e.g. Business Analyst or Product Owner), leadership roles in tech start-ups or consulting experience from digital boutiques or think tanks (e.g. Digital Strategy or Digital Marketing) •Experience in taking strategy to implementation & addressing business challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- Solid understanding of upcoming digital trends
- Experience in identifying value creation opportunities
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- An outstanding academic track record from top-tier institutions
- Ideally an advanced degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Business Administration
- Analytical and structured
- Proficient oral & written communications skills.
- Have a strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
- Business Acumen
- Creative thinking
- Fluent English, Arabic is good to have
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Independent and autonomous judgment
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or multi-cultural teams
- Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
- Willing to travel and to work on client sites
Our consultants within DigitalBCG are an integral part of BCG's core consulting team; we work side-by-side with all practice areas to create value & competitive advantage for our clients.
We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return, we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
The role is available in our offices in Riyadh and Dubai. However, our client work is global and international travel should be expected.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. for more information on E-Verify.