Who We AreBoston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
BCG has a long history of driving growth by embracing innovation and new ways of thinking. Through DigitalBCG, we bring together a diverse mix of consultants and digital specialists to ensure that we are supporting our clients throughout their digital transformation journeys. We work with our clients to fully understand the impact of digital on their business and set priorities that will transform their vision into value. Whether it be developing new technologies to support their core business, making better use of their data, or pursuing entirely new sources of revenue, our aim is to achieve radical improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed. We are innovating how our clients are using artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, internet of things, personalization, blockchain technologies, and more to gain competitive advantage.
DigitalBCG encompasses a broad set of data, digital, and technology capabilities from BCG consulting teams and practices, along with our business units such as BCG Digital Ventures, BCG Platinion, and BCG GAMMA.
Practice Area ProfileBCG’s Technology Advantage (TA) practice focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. TA is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients. Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: * Digital Transformation * Data & Digital Platforms * Software & Agile * Digitizing the Tech Function
What You'll DoBCG's TA practice is growing very rapidly and we are aggressively building our capability by adding consultants with significant experience and depth in Information Technology and demonstrated leadership in client relations, practice development, people and knowledge development.to our ranks. This experience could come from IT consulting and/or a broad range of technology backgrounds who aspire to learn how to solve strategic business problems through technology.
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- Strong academics from top-tier institutions (top 10% of class)
- MS or MBA preferred, graduate of a leading engineering school would be a plus,
- Excellent written and spoken English, other Asian languages a bonus
- Experience within Telecommunications, Financial Services or a large global IT system integrator, a software vendor professional services organization or a technology start-up
- Management consulting experience preferred
- Experience addressing business challenges leveraging Technology solutions
- Exposure to deep dive IT diagnostics, experience identifying value creation opportunities
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles
- Analytical and structured
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build empathy within the firm and win the trust of the clients
- Highly professional and rigorous
- Able to think strategically/end-to-end
- Good business sense
- Willing to travel extensively and to work on client sites
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. for more information on E-Verify.