FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
To be part of an exciting department at Farfetch focused on harnessing the power of the Farfetch Platform to allow global omni-channel eCommerce for high luxury fashion, managing the technology implementation and delivery of high-quality eCommerce projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of concurrent eCommerce technology delivery projects, working with and leading technical teams.
- Gather and distill requirements from partners, translate them into an applicable plan, create user stories and acceptance criteria, and manage the product backlog.
- Perform scope, change and risk management.
- Communicate with partners to perform project status update. Engage with high luxury brands, to provide a clear and articulated description about the project status, risks and concerns.
- Engage with Commercial, Product, and Engineering teams, to perform detailed project and delivery execution monitoring, covering all required perspectives for final project delivery.
- Lead the delivery of new websites, apps or features and support it launch.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have a degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Extended and experience building Delivery/Project Management of customer-facing WEB projects towards a delivery (10 years).
- Experience in eCommerce or large Web projects.
- Consolidated experience working in large-scale organizations on a multinational level with a multicultural team.
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business/tech area, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst).
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English.
- Ability to lead by influence .
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements.
- Being a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of SEO concepts and web tracking methodologies is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Experience on managing web development teams is a plus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for an Tech Servive Manager to help us managing the technology implementation and delivery of high-quality eCommerce projects.