What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Product Development Engineer
The Role:We are looking for an innovative teammate to join our team! The Product Engineer is responsible for yield and distribution improvement, test cost optimization and product quality for next-generation AMD products.
The Person:We are looking for someone with problem solving skills. A great teammate who can also has work with geographically distributed teams.
- Developing product characterization and test coverage strategies
- Executing the defined characterization and test plans
- Optimizing test points and product definitions across PVT corners to meet business requirements
- Deep diving into data analysis of issues that arise post-silicon (process, yield, performance, design) for improvements
- Statistical methods and tools for data analysis
- Semiconductor process, packaging and test technologies
- Semiconductor fabrication process optimization (direct experience in defining and validating a semiconductor device’s performance preferred)
- DFT features such as ATPG Scan, memory BIST, JTAG, and at speed testing
- Ability to influence across RTG PDG organization
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering plus with validated applicable experience or M.S. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering plus with shown experience directly related.
Requisition Number: 82415
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Product Engineering
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply