Account ManagerThe Health and Medical Solutions, Sales team is searching for an Account Manager based out of Chicago, IL supporting Northern Indiana and Illinois.
The Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting and maintaining all segments in the assigned territory including, but are not limited to; Long Term Care, Hospitals and Memory care for ESSITY North America Incontinence (ICNA) business. This role will be part of a regional team to grow the healthcare business by targeting independent facilities and facilities within regional and national chains. Primary focus will be selling and maintenance and will report to the Regional Sales Director.
About the RoleWe’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What Will You Do:
- Prospect new business and convert, up sell, and maintain all independent business
- Maintain and provide service to all independent ESSITY buying facilities
- Work closely with Regional Key Account Manager to install all newly acquired facilities for chains
- Required to obtain your CWCMS certification by successfully passing the exam within your first 6 months
- Manage relations and build rapport with all distribution reps and all end user facilities within territory
- Target existing accounts for opportunities with premium products and line extensions
- Drive growth and profitability through leveraging the entire product assortment and appropriate pricing strategy
- Build rapport and prospect with assigned distribution, GPO and ESSITY Personal Care counterparts
- Work with Revenue Management on new business opportunities to ensure appropriate pricing/terms
- Support facility level customer business reviews
- Manage relationships with GPO and distribution sales representatives
- Plan and attend local/territory trade shows
- Cross training with the clinical representatives
- Business plan development and execution via quarterly business reviews with distribution partners and regional end customers
- Approximately 15 calls per week
- Leverage ESSITY as the global brand leader in hygiene care to build confidence in TENA nationally
- Operate in a manner consistent with ESSITY’s core values; Respect, Excellence, Responsibility
- Maintain all organizational processes (CRM System, Expense Management System, etc.)
- Perform other responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or three (3) plus years' experience in account management role;
- Three (3) plus years of experience in sales or account management
- Account Management in Healthcare Industry: Long Term Care, Memory Care or Assisted Living experience is preferred, but not required
- Requires ability to work day/night shifts
- Proven track record of leading the sales process for national account opportunities including prospecting, negotiating and closure
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to travel 70% to domestic location;
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle and possession of a valid driver’s license is required.
What We Can Offer YouAt Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation