Do you enjoy cyber security and taking ownership to get the job done?
Would a place where you are free to deliver results excite you?
Join our Enterprise Security TeamOur Enterprise Security Team protects Akamai and our corporate infrastructure. ensuring our network environment is safe and resilient. We use tools and systems to facilitate the security of the network. We value continual learning, good communication, focusing on internal and external customers, and solutions in which everyone wins.
Lead our Compliance TeamAs a Compliance Manager, you will be working directly with Akamai’s Global Enterprise Architecture and Security team. You will be exposed to every facet of Akamai’s network operations and get to contribute to Akamai’s success while being part of a very important team.
As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the efficiency of both processes and controls with an eye towards constant improvement
- Maintaining compliance knowledge of relevant rules, laws, and regulations for our technology company
- Collaborating closely with security architects, engineers and stakeholders to design controls for compliance and IT minimum control standard
- Overseeing ongoing auditing, fulfillment of compliance requirements and tracking and reporting on issues and resolutions to executives
- Collaborating with a cross-functional project team to scope, set timelines, create technical solutions, and support the ongoing implementation of compliance initiatives
Do what you loveTo be successful in this role you will:
- Have 8 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Have experience as compliance officer, compliance manager, or security compliance analyst
- Show proven success in security compliance and risk management in a technology environment
- Demonstrate experience with global regulatory and security risk frameworks such as: FedRamp, PCI, SOC2, SOX
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with usAt Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for youAt Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.