Europe & The Middle East
Big data & advanced analytics, Change management, Corporate development & finance, Globalization, Growth, Innovation & product development, Lean & manufacturing, M&A and divestitures, Marketing & sales, Operations, People & organization, Postmerger integration, Pricing, Procurement, Risk management, Smart simplicity, Strategy, Sustainability, Technology & digital, Transformation and BCG TURN
Automotive & Mobility, Energy & environment, Engineered products & infrastructure, Metals & mining, Process industries & building materials, Transportation, travel & tourism
Who We AreBoston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
Practice Area ProfileBCG’s Energy practice helps companies navigate an increasingly complex business climate. The practice covers the Oil & Gas and Power & Utilities sectors. We also have deep knowledge in Energy transition and Sustainability, Energy Trading and Risk Management and Energy Engineering and Services. Our projects typically apply BCG’s core consulting skills in functional areas such as, digitalization, strategy, organisation or performance improvement, but in the distinctive environment of Energy. We also address projects that touch upon more operational or technical challenges, which we deliver through our expert consultants, occasionally partnering with external specialists. We work with the senior leaders of leading international and national oil companies, service providers, utilities, regulators and financial institutions. The Energy Practice has enjoyed rapid and sustained annual growth over several years, representing about 10% of BCG’s global business volume.Worldwide over 300 Partners, Principals and Project Leaders focus in the Energy space, supported by a large group of Energy experienced and trained Consultants and Analysts, many with pre-BCG industry experience. We are well known for our long history of cutting-edge research and thought leadership. Consulting with BCG ensures you work on the biggest issues being tackled by senior management, with a wide variety of experiences across different clients, topics and geographies.
What You'll DoWe are seeking strong candidates to fill the Energy/ Industrial Goods Benchmarking Specialist position. In this role you will support BCG Energy Consulting Team and clients by providing expertise and unique market insights regarding energy-related topics through conducting research, market analysis and developing cutting-edge analytical tools and market intelligence.
What you can expect?
- Excellent base salary
- Exciting job in an international and friendly environment
- Supportive managers and top leaders in the industry
- Additional trainings and courses
- Fast growth and career development in consulting team
- Outstanding learning opportunity in the challenging environment
- Providing review / updates on recent market trends and developments
- Supporting consulting energy teams in their day to day work with clients
- Running market analyses and drawing conclusions on a range of external and internal issues regarding the Energy Sector (particularly in Power and Oil & Gas)
- Developing advance market intelligence (e.g. market models)
- Keeping internal databases linked to Energy/ IG market up-to-date
- Providing synthesis and updates to the Energy/ IG Team and Leadership
- Creating training materials in the topic area and development of specialized topic knowledge
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
Who we are looking for?
- University degree (or final-year student) with good academic achievements
- About 1-2 years of business-oriented experience in Energy sector (including internships)
- Very good Excel knowledge (modeling and other analytical tools such as Alteryx would be a high advantage)
- Proven analytical skills
- Experience in quantitative market research
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all levels of seniority
- Organization and prioritization skills, initiative, and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Polish and English
If you are interested in joining BCG, please apply on
If you have any questions, please contactDate Posted:
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. for more information on E-Verify.