Tetra Tech’s High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
Job Qualifications and Duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 10 years plus related professional and industry experience in Advanced Technology and other high profile sectors.
- Lead Engineering capability
- Fluent in fire protection systems, client specific above code minimum system/building types.
- Knowledgeable in related codes and NFPA standards.
- Familiarity working and design in data centers, microelectronics, clean room design, process system design, advance technology, micro contamination, etc. a big plus.
- Willing to travel, depending on home office location
- Must be able to work and coordinate with other internal disciplines and external Client.
- Oversee design/production staff. Some PM.
- CA PE or C-16 Fire Protection Contractor preferred
- REVIT or AutoCAD Knowledge preferred
About Tetra TechTetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting .
For more information on our company, please visit our website at or . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at or .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties, including but not limited to, women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT