This is a full time internship through the GAIA program. It is a 1 year internship where you will gain professional experience as you receive additional skills training as part of the GAIA business program. In order to be eligible to do this internship you must be a recent graduate with no previous profesional experience. If you have not graduated but you only have 1 or 2 courses to attend or/and the final year project, you can also apply for it. If you have done other internships please state so in your CV.
Oracle is looking for dynamic, high performing interns who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving cloud sales environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
Cloud computing, mobile technology and social networking has fundamentally changed the way we do business. Oracle is leading the way in exploiting these changes in technology to transform the way IT systems are designed, delivered and used by our customers. We have the most complete and modern cloud business application suite on the market, and we are re-defining the way businesses operate.
As an all round Sales Development intern, you will be at forefront of the Cloud revolution.
What we offer:
- To be part of a business development team in Oracle. This is not an internship where you are working FOR the team – you will be integrated in as PART OF the team getting real hands on experience.
- You will be involved in researching markets, industries & accounts through active researching and social listening techniques; making customer/prospect contacts & following up on leads.
- You will be engaging with prospects & industry experts on social media channels using social selling techniques & you will be directly liaising with potential & existing Oracle customers.
- You will be networking in a multi-cultural environment making key connections for your future!
- You will gain a solid understanding of the application landscape and Oracle portfolio of solutions.
- You will receive a personal coaching from an experienced manager.
- Oracle provides complete & high end IT solutions. This is business to business selling. You will be entering into another league of the sales world & getting experience that will be a firm foundation for a successful sales career.
- 12 months Full Time internship
- Paid internship
- You will be trained, at least, in:
oOur Cloud ERPM, SCM and HCM solutions as well as business value, solution positioning and sales pitch
oMarket and competitors overview
oSales planning through account mapping, profiling and deep dive
oIn communication (written and verbal) and in sales tools and techniques
Responsibilities:Some of the key areas that you would be engaged in:
- Engage with selling teams to follow-up the sales development strategy in their accounts
- Participate in defining, and monitor execution, of next year´s sales development strategy at an account level.
- Lead PMO over sales development activities all along the demand generation process.
- Drive attendance to physical and virtual events through social engagement and follow-up
- Analysis and Business Intelligence. Conduct information gathering and analysis to create executive reports, using Excel and Power Point tools.
- Support digital strategy to increase Oracle digital presence:
- Leverage digital content and social to engage with influencers & prospects on ERPM & HFM
- Manage, foster and proliferate social/digital campaigns in local language
- Leverage reference stories and Customer Advocacy videos
- Build and run communities
- Boost presence on new platforms
- Participate to customer workshop and Journey Mapping
- Build customer video show case storyboard with sales dev team and sales rep
- Present in front of Oracle Partner, Customer and internal stakeholders
What we look for:Recent graduates in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, ITM or related field (or just pending to deliver the Final Project)
- Fluent Spanish, very good level in English - Additional languages are a plus
- Proficient with social media networks communication/collaboration, have experience or interest in conducting online research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- A good communicator who can articulate a message clearly & also actively listen to others
- Engaging with high energy, self-starter, results-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Highly organized, able to multi-task
- Confidence, energy and creativity
Detailed Description and Job Requirements -
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).