- 1 day agoPost Date
- SKA000CA2Requisition #
Apply for job Share this job
Skanska is looking for a Financial Analyst to be a key member of the financial reporting and accounting team. The Financial Analyst is a flexible and adaptable team-player, with strong analytical, communication and client service skills. Full of ideas and able to hit the ground running, the Financial Analyst is excited to work with internal professional services groups as well as company executives.
If this sounds like you, please apply for immediate consideration!
Financial Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Generate monthly/quarterly reporting and adhoc reporting requests
- Partner with select department heads to develop annual budgets and forecasts
- Generate joint venture financial Statements and related reconciliation processes
- Complete special projects as requested
Financial Analyst Must Haves:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Broad understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Comfortable communicating with everyone from the C-Suite down to peers
- Innovative thinker
- Good time management skills and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting, Finance or equivalent
Financial Analyst Compensation and Benefits Highlights:
- Salary range $75-80k
- Company matched 401K & Skanska stock buy in option
- Excellent Medical and Dental coverage
- Diverse & Inclusive environment
- Flexible work options
Skanska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Skanska is one of the world’s leading construction and development companies. In the U.S., Skanska’s core operations include building construction, civil infrastructure and developing self-financed commercial properties, which together generated $8 billion in revenue in 2018. As a developer in the U.S., Skanska has invested a total of $2.3 billion in commercial and multi-family projects. With U.S. headquarters in New York City, Skanska has offices in 28 metro areas with 9,000 employees nationwide. Skanska is an industry-leading innovator in both safety and project execution, and offers competitive solutions for both traditional and complex assignments to help build a more sustainable future for our customers and communities. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB, headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled approximately $20 billion in 2018.
We are proud to be named one of America's Best Employers of 2019 by Forbes
Search Firm and Employment Agency DisclaimerSkanska USA Human Resources (“Skanska HR”) provides HR services to the Skanska business units within the U.S.A. including Skanska USA Civil Inc., Skanska USA Building Inc., Skanska USA Commercial Development Inc. and Skanska Infrastructure Development Inc. (collectively “Skanska USA”). As such, Skanska HR is the sole authorized representative of Skanska USA to execute any agreements with search firms, employment agencies or any employment vendor (“Vendor”). As a condition precedent to any entitlement for payment, a Vendor shall have both (1) Skanska USA Placement Agreement, and (2) an Engagement Job Order executed by an authorized Skanska HR representative. Absent the properly executed documents, Skanska HR shall have no obligation to make payment to the Vendor. Verbal or written communications from any employee of Skanska USA business units shall not be considered binding obligations. All resumes whether unsolicited or solicited shall be considered property of Skanska HR.
- Location: Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
- Schedule: Full-time
- Employee Status: Regular