Sales, Business Development and Customer Training · Germany - Remote Fully RemoteDo you have a great interest in human behaviour and are ready to amaze your customers with high tech eye tracking solutions?
Even though we already are the world leader in eye tracking and can boldly state that most of our products are world firsts, we are not done. We are looking to extend our team with another Account Manager to grow our business in the DACH region. Your primary focus will be to offer customer the unique value of eye tracking research helping create awareness of eye tracking as a research tool to both new and existing customers and markets.
The role and responsibilitiesIn this role, you will be responsible for the sales of our world leading eye tracking technology solutions and services to commercial companies, FMCG’s, big brands, marketing companies, agencies and more. Handling existing customers, and incoming leads you will also be responsible for finding new opportunities and contacts through meetings, events and previous contacts as well as finding new opportunities within our current customer base.
You will be involved in the entire sales cycle, from first contact and demonstrating our range of products to establishing long-term client relationships and help evolve accounts over time. You will also represent Tobii Pro at trade shows and conference and present and explain our range of innovative products to potential customers.
The team is working remotely, and this role involve traveling within the DACH region.
We are looking for someone who has
- A degree in business studies, economics, behavioural science, marketing, statistics, psychology or similar. However, we equally value real world experience over qualifications - so let us know what you have been up to!
- Experience in market or user research, ideally for or with an FMCG, research agency or large brand.
- Great presentation skills and a consultative approach with customers.
- Excellent German language skills are required, English language to a business level is also required. Any additional languages are a bonus.
- Experience with Linkedin Sales Navigator and Salesforce is a bonus!
Any experience with running or selling research projects internally or externally, or maybe using (or demonstrating!) eye tracking hardware and software might just have us jumping up and down with excitement!
Since you will be working remotely, we believe that you are a self-motivated doer and an organized mindset. You have a passion for building long term relationships with customers as well as finding new leads and business.
Is this you? Apply today!