Sales, Business Development and Customer Training · KnoxvilleCompany Description
What do you want to do?Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for contributing to the sales growth in an assigned territory by increasing awareness, developing networks, providing information on Tobii Dynavox products to potential customers and clients and assisting them in the selection and sale of speech generating devices that best meet their needs. This is a remote position, the solutions consultant must live in the sales territory.
Where you´ll workTobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
As a remote employee you will be joining our diverse remote team of more than 130 happy Tobiians. We stretch from coast to coast and are just as diverse in our jobs as our locations. With the luxury of working from your home, and support from our Pittsburgh office, you will be part of empowering people with disabilities to do what they once did, or never thought possible.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on… Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Attaining sales quota by aggressively working the assigned territory, building strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales calls, and utilizing solid product knowledge to match customer needs with product capabilities
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquitting new business
- Preparing and conducting presentations on Tobii Dynavox products for therapists, medical and educational personnel and institutions, graduating SLPs, and potential client audiences by educating them on the benefit and use of company products and services
- Preparing sales packets and quotes for products and services and manage accounts
- Educating SLPs, therapist, educators, and clients on the funding process and third party payer requirements; providing assistance when warranted to ensure that documents are properly prepared for submission
- Collaborating with the funding team on prior authorization and case submissions to expedite the selling process
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business
- Sustaining territory management through account maintenance, clinical support, participation in educational programs, and utilization and coordination of internal and external resources to increase customer value
- Working closely with other Tobii Dynavox employees to ensure that all sales opportunities are pursued and closed
- Conducting business/account reviews with management and customers on a regular basis
- Staying abreast of industry trends and participate in professional organizations within the AAC industry to enhance sales opportunities
- Remaining compliant with all HIPAA regulations and Privacy laws while conducting business
- Preparing expense, special project and sales forecasting reports on a timely basis
- Position requires extensive travel within the sales territory
- Performing various other tasks as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be eager to travel.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor Degree and 2+ years of durable medical device sales experience preferred
- CRM, preferably MS CRM, experience preferred
- Possession of a valid state driver license and insured motor vehicle
- Must live in the sales territory
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teaming skills
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective sales presentation and platform training skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask
We find it to be a strong merit if you haveproject management experience. Additional Information
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled