The RoleDo you enjoy solving technical problems? Are you a self-starter who enjoys fixing, dismantling and trouble-shooting very technical tools? We have the right job for you!
As a Bench Repair Technician, your main responsibility is for in-house repair on the Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems. Excellent communication, customer service, computer and product skill sets will be required to help resolve application, tooling and/or production issues. The position will require 5% travel nationally. Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform timely tool evaluations, repairs and calibrations of customer tooling and products.
- Inspect incoming products and evaluate for repair
- Generate detailed repair quotes for customers.
- Perform approved repairs and verify for correct operation.
- Perform QC verification of completed repairs.
- Inspect for internal and external warranty claims
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
What you can expect from us
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Generous company benefits
- A fun, forward-thinking company culture
- View our to learn more about our global and mission-filled culture
What we expect of you
- A two year degree in a technical discipline is preferred
- Experience servicing Atlas Copco fastening equipment, high volume production
- Torque theory and fastening knowledge is preferred, with experience diagnosing and repairing pneumatic and electric power tooling
- Working aptitude with both mechanical and electrical components
- Working knowledge of torque and torque theory
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive outlook to promote growth, knowledge and continuous improvement
- Ability to read schematics
- Ensure quality evaluations, repairs and craftsmanship
- Exhibit a high level of communication skills, both internal and externally on a professional level
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts in writing
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- Adaptable to change
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Learn more at
Atlas Copco is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Atlas Copco strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.