The RoleDo you enjoy solving technical problems, challenged with various tasks in a fast-paced environment? Are you a self-starter who enjoys fixing, dismantling and trouble-shooting very technical tools? We have the right job for you!
As a Site Coordinator, your main responsibility is for in-house repair on the Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems product line onsite at Tesla. Excellent communication, customer service, computer and product skill sets will be required to help resolve application, tooling and/or production issues. Hours will be 8 hours per day, two weekends per month and must be flexible to changing schedule. The position will require 5% travel nationally. Additional responsibilities include:
- Inspect incoming products and evaluate for repairs
- Generate detailed Repair Quote for customer and update Tool tracking database
- Perform approved repairs and verify correct operation
- Perform QC verification of completed repairs
What you can expect from us?
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Generous company benefits
- A fun, forward-thinking company culture
View our to learn more about our global and mission-filled culture.
What we expect of you
- Torque theory and fastening knowledge are required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on pneumatic and DC power tooling in a production environment
- Experience in computer repair
- Able to handle noisy environments
- Customer service-oriented
- Knowledge of computers and how they are assembled
- Able to complete tasks and requests with little oversight
- Able to work in tough high pressure assemble situations
- Understanding of torque
- Understanding of simple electronic assembly
- Microsoft Office suite competence
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis
We add value wherever we do businessThe Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions,
generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems.
We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around
34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries.
We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise,
we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Learn more at
Atlas Copco is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Atlas Copco strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.