- Working independently for service and maintenance work of Atlas Copco tools;
- Working closely with sales team & project team to install and calibrate new equipment;
- Solving problem and supporting customer by phone;
- Timely and correctly feedbacks work order, weekly report and monthly report;
- Providing technique request and quality information according as customer‘s feedback;
- Finishing service documents according as Atlas Copco or customer’s standard;
- Keeping good relationship with customer;
- Doing well work plan and being ready to take up new tasks;
- Assisting service engineer’s work about service contract.
- Responsible to keep the service equipment well in workshop
Skills and experience
- Graduate from vocational school in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Good PC and MS Office skill;
- Basic English knowledge
- PLC, Fieldbus and Ethernet knowledge are considered as the advantages;
Are we a good fit?
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Customer oriented;
- Self motivation and Independence;
- Must be a team player, quick learner with strong sense of responsibility.
Choose your career with us!
Hai Tao Liu
We add value wherever we do businessThe Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at