Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure safe and normal operation of maintenance and repair.
- Ensure 5S standards at work site.
- 确保工作现场的5S 标准。
- Work independently for service and maintenance work of Atlas Copco tools
- 独立完成Atlas Copco 工具的维护和保养工作。
- Follow the SOP of Atlas Copco tools returned to workshop and repair the
tools: completely disassembly, clean all parts, diagnose and replace the
common-fault parts, reassembly and test.
- Finish service documents according as Atlas Copco or customer’s standard
- 根据Atlas Copco 或客户标准完成服务文件
- Ensure the delivery time, efficiency and quality of the tools.
What you can expect from us?Steady work.Harmonious working environment, clear promotion path
What we expect of you?
- Graduate from vocational school in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Bench work & electrical knowledge is advantaged
- Good PC and MS Office skill.
- Basic English knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivation and Independence.
- Must be a team player, quick learner with strong sense of responsibility.
- Safety mindset
- Customer oriented
Lu L Li
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.