Supply Chain Allegan, Michigan
DescriptionPerrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will work to support focused analytics of Supply Chain data across all value streams. This position will provide a comprehensive and consistent approach to the generation, analysis, and communication of Supply Chain data.
- Extract, organize, and evaluate production and inventory data from SAP for use in Operational and Commercial decision making
- Support data requirements for decision making related to supply chain constraints (Supplier, Equipment, Resources, Projects, Material Dating, Quality Statuses)
- Provide analytical support for Supply Chain problem solving and crisis management
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and communication of metrics, workflow tools and reports to ensure accuracy of Supply Chain data
- Coordinate with Commercial partners regarding Supply Chain data needs
- Support data needs for routine SI&OP evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Five or more years supply chain experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and apply MRP and Supply Chain concepts
- Ability to develop appropriate reporting to support routine communication and decision making
- Mature analytical and problem solving skills; must be a strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Supply Chain knowledge including SAP systems and other supporting software
- Lean Sigma or APICS certified strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.