A Day in the Life:The Clinical Field Specialist will provide education on products within the Critical Care portfolio through intra-operative case coverage, coordinating one-on-one ad hoc training sessions and in-service education programs in the ICU, OR, and other acute care areas. They will also provide physicians and medical staff with clinical instructions to ensure continuity of education and technical support related to all aspects of patient outcome throughout continuum of care while anticipating and foreseeing obstacles and planning accordingly for smooth execution. We expect our CFS to advocate with clinicians to uncover other opportunities to expand the use for CC products. One way they have found success is by, identifying and training select hospital staff members to act as designated guide on EW products. None of this can be done, without collaborating with sales reps and managers to implement a strategic plan of action in their respective territory! Lastly, this person will be responsible for validating software and hardware updates in the field as applicable.
This position requires travel through Raleigh NC, but covers Richmond to Myrtle Beach territory. We are looking for someone who lives in the region.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous clinical experience in an acute care environment
- Associate's degree in Nursing or clinical field required
- Proven understanding of cardiovascular science, cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Critical Care and/or Cardiac Clinical Experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Strong understanding of hemodynamic monitoring
- Experience in a clinical or sales role within a Medical Device company
- Confirmed proficiency presenting in front of other groups
- Shown leadership progressing within the Nursing field
- Proven ability to inspire change within their hospital/organization
Review the product portfolio:
Sepsis in the ED
Minimally Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring (FloTrac)
Noninvasive Hemodynamic Monitoring (ClearSight)
https://www.edwards.com/devices/hemodynamic-monitoring/tissue-oximetry (FORESIGHT Cerebral and Tissue Oximetry)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.