Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Statkraft recently announced its new corporate strategy, with the aim to strengthen its position as a leading renewable energy company. Statkraft is already the largest producer of renewable energy in Europe and is planning to develop an additional 4 GW onshore wind capacity and about 2 GW solar power within 2025 globally. The majority of the growth is planned in Europe (namely Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands), and we are pursuing both organic growth as well as potential M&A opportunities to reach the target.
What we do:The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
- Project development from site identification to Commercial Operation Date (COD)
- Full responsibility for the business case including time, quality and costs
- Identification and valuation of solar projects and development pipelines
- Acquisition of ground mounted solar projects within and outside of the EEG to ramp up a quality and sustainable solar pipeline
- Communication with relevant stakeholders (permitting authorities, municipalities, politics and landowners)
- Coordination and controlling of internal and external service providers in coordination with authorities needs
- Leading the project teams through the whole project chain
- Excellent team-player with very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highest level of personal integrity
- Creativity and an innovative spirit for our market entry
- Commercial drive and motivation to build the business
- Minimum 3 years experience in German solar business
- Proven track record from scratch to commissioning
- Degree in engineering, economy, business or science
- Fluency in German and English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting European energy company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Challenged?For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form. This position is for the Düsseldorf office.
Statkraft - why join us? from Statkraft on Vimeo.