At WooliesX we are focused on the importance of innovation and all things digital to better serve our customers. As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, we want to create shopping experiences for our customers that are convenient, frictionless, and personalised no matter how they shop.
We are transforming and disrupting Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of great people with big ideas. Having recently been awarded the Canstar's Most Satisfied Customer Award we’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
An Agile Trainer/Facilitator is an important role to WooliesX; at the forefront of agile change, using capability uplift to help our business adopt, grow and mature agile ways of working in the pursuit of customer outcomes.
About the role
Reporting to the WooliesX Enterprise Agile Coach, your primary goal is to identify, design, deliver, and facilitate Agile capability uplift across the organisation including squads, tribes, business units, and leadership. You will partner with Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, and other Transformation team members to plan and execute on training. As there is growing demand, you will be able to help others grow in delivering training courses as well as liaise with external and internal partners. This role will help many new and mature areas on their Agile journey through establishing a strong foundation of agile principles, mindset, culture and ways of working. You also play a pivotal role enabling our leaders and their teams to deliver high quality, customer-centric outcomes.
Key Priorities for the role
- Lead the co-creation of an Agile capability uplift roadmap across the organisation from squads, tribes, business units, and leaders; across various domains (e.g Marketing, Operations, Strategy); and across various capabilities (e.g. Foundations, Product Ownership, DevOps)
- Design and deliver Agile training across various channels in alignment with our Ways of Working and Delivery Maturity Framework
- Expand training capacity across the organisation through upskilling and developing other team members
- As required, engage with internal and external providers to deliver specific training courses
- Leverage Agile training to help shift the foundations of our culture and mindset while working with key stakeholders such as Culture and People; and Change Management
- Continuously assess the training service catalogue, collateral, and capabilities
- Help drive the adoption of enterprise agility pillars, such as lean-agile leadership, lean portfolio management, agile funding, big room planning, and engineering & architecture, through training.
A candidate who will thrive at WooliesX will be inspiring and engaging individual who is passionate about helping people and teams on their agile journey. Through building rapport as a trusted advisor on Agile capability uplift, you have the ability to influence an organisation with a good appreciation of commercial and strategic context. A pragmatist who can apply sound judgement and see things in context. Able to consciously switch between teacher/mentor/coach/facilitator roles with a genuine desire to role model our ways of working and have the customer at the forefront of everything you do.
You orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of digital transformation and being a disruptor on one of Australia’s biggest stages. You’re curious and empathetic, and as a systems thinker you have an eye for the bigger picture. You thrive in ambiguity, and deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering specific Agile training courses
- Experience in playing a lead role in organisational Agile capability uplift
- Some Agile Coaching experience (inc. Scrum Master experience) with teams, team members, and leaders
- 2+ years experience in a scaled (multi-team) agile environment
- Pragmatic approach with delivery and transformation mindset / experience
- Advanced capability to build agile collateral
- Familiarity and exposure to multiple Agile frameworks, with an ability to be agnostic of agile frameworks when assessing the most valuable way forward
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills (including influencing and negotiation) at all levels from team members to senior leaders
- Equipped with communication skills including presentation and facilitation experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Agile certifications such as SPC, PSM, CSM
- Enterprise agility transformation experience
- Digital experience
- FMCG experience
- Consulting experience
- Analytics experience
- DevOps experience
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Innovation and design thinking (HCD) experience
- Product development experience
- Organisational change and development experience
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au