Alstom create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 34 500 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
In Poland, we are a team that creates intelligent transport solutions for Riyadh. We are providing support for the entire Coradia Stream project ensuring security and convenience for carriers in the Netherlands and Italy.
Documentation Manager:On this position you will be working as an Engineering team member.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create and supervise the Documentation management plan,
- the QCD of the maintenance Documentation Project,
- management of the Technical Authoring team in charge of the production of the maintenance documentation,
- capitalization of data and all input related to the maintenance Documentation in central ISR repository (ILS PDM).
- University degree in Railway Engineering or Electronics or Computer Science or Automation Engineering or Electrical and Mechanical Engineering,
- min 5 years of professional experience in heavy industry, min 2 years in Railways (included),
- English Fluent – Good Level.
- People management and communication skills,
- Standard knowledge of the main ISR (Integrated Integrated Service Readiness) Elements applicable to Railroad equipment (RAMS, LORA, RCM, LCC).
According to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as GDPR we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is ALSTOM Konstal S.A. with headquarters in Chorzów at ul. Metalowców 9, 41-500 Chorzów, tel. 32 349 1000, (hereinafter: Administrator).
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for the job position you submitted application documents on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO and if you have agreed, also for future recruitment conducted by the Administrator, based on. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Persons to whom the data is disclosed (recipients of data) are authorized employees/associates of the Administrator who must have access to them in order to perform their duties.
4. We inform you that your personal data is stored for a period of 12 months for the recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator, or until your consent is withdrawn and only to the extent that consent has been granted and not longer than 12 months for future recruitment. After this period, they are removed and personal data is not processed for any other purpose. We do not send back the application. We only contact selected candidates.
5. Please be advised that in connection with providing us with your personal information necessary for recruitment purposes, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data,
b) the right to rectify the data,
c) the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
d) the right to limit the processing of personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of personal data in an automated manner, including profiling,
f) the right to transfer data,
g) the right to withdraw consent in the event that the Administrator processes your personal data based on the consent, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
h) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the Data Protection Authority - in case of violation of personal data.
In the above cases (a-g), the relevant information should be sent in writing, with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address: Human Resources Department ALSTOM Konstal S.A., 9 Metalowców St,, 41-500 Chorzów.
Any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights referred to in point 5 above, please send to an e-mail address:
6. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data specified in art. 22 1 of the Labor Code will result in the inability to participate in recruitment.
At Alstom we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.