External Brand Expansion Coordinator
- Stockholm, Stockholms län
Tillbaka till sök
External Brand as a business model grows quickly within the H&M Group. Are you interested in making a difference for the H&M future and be part of a new journey with external brands in mind?
Are you interested to be the new External Brand Expansion Coordinator in the Brand Service Team. Please check this out!
In the new function, Brand Services, we are looking for new responsive ways for the H&M Group to deliver a sustainable advantage to every brand we support.
At Brand Services, we are responsible for securing that our external partners have got the understanding of legal and H&M Group specific requirements for distribution and product compliance of external branded products at all H&M markets and in all sales channels.
As an External Brand Expansion Coordinator in the Brand Service Team, you will align our expansion plans with our external branded partners, and secure that they fulfill what´s required from their side when entering a new market or channel. Today we have a customer offer that includes partnerships with more than 600 external brands , such as Adidas, Nike, Loreal etc.
Together with the Team, you are the H&M voice towards these partners, and you are one of the first points of contact for the Group when starting up a new relation with an External Branded partner or when we are going into a new market with already established partners. A service, and collaborative mindset is key in this role.
The Brand Service team is a new and growing team which offers a unique possibility to be part of building and shaping a new organization. As a team member, you will have an impact on how we build and shape the way the H&M Group work with External Brands as a growing business model.
We enable competitive purchase of external branded products for the H&M Group through developing business and compliance methods.
As an External Brand Expansion Coordinator, you will work closely with our internal Brands and guide our external branded partners through the expansion phase and enable business for the H&M Group. You will work in a collaborative network with many functions in the company and external stakeholders within other brands.
What will you do?
As an External Brand Expansion Coordinator, you’ll have a broad range of tasks that includes:
- Guide our new external branded partners into the H&M World.
- Proactively set efficient routines and the way or working to prepare and enable expansion into new markets with full assortment.
- Constantly reviewing the expansion and products compliance process and identifying improvements
- Important link between different stakeholders within the company
- Being the spoke person and collaborator towards external brands
Who we are looking for:
- A service minded person with strong communication skills
- An ambassador of H&M values
- You who likes working in a fast-paced environment with a positive, yes-we-can attitude
- A collaborator at heart that builds great relationships with all stakeholders
- A constant improver
- A structured and organized team player
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal.
- A person with a strong business mindset
- To succeed in the role, we believe that you have some experience of working with expansion in a multi brand, omnichannel environment, trade law or product compliance in a coordinating role.
This is a permanent position based in the Swedish Production office at Vasagatan. We will interview continuously during the process but would like your application at the latest by19th of January 2020. For questions about the role, please contact Hugo Wiik (Group manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this you and are you eager to take on the responsibility? Apply to join our team today!
The most Loved Design Group in the world… Ansök