Engineering Professional - Engineering Processes and Tools
Date: Dec 10, 2019
Location:Montreal Dorval, QC, CA
Engineering Professional - Engineering Processes and Tools-MON16743
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze and identify process improvement opportunities related to engineering in order to improve overall efficiency and reduce costs.
- Lead improvement and requirements workshops.
- Propose improvements to the engineering processes.
- Interac with the development team to deliver the improvements to the tools in place in the business.
- Ensure support in preparing technical reports and interfacing with other groups.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field.
- You have a good level of written and speaking French and English.
- You have good organizational & planning skills.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You possess good judgment and are a good team worker in a multidisciplinary team.
- You have are able to manage multiple tasks, capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities.
- You have knowledge of the CAD design tools (CATIA / ENOVIA).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.11.2019, 9:42:21 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Engineer, CAD, Aerospace Engineering, Drafting, Engineering