Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Deutsche Börse AG
Working Student - Recovery & Resolution Planning (f/m/d)
Start: | Duration: 12 (in months) | Part-time
Field of activityThe main activities with regard to the Recovery and Resolution Plans of Clearstream are the preparation, maintenance and reporting of all relevant aspects related to these plans. A further objective is to operationalise the plans to the extent possible. This includes to test their operational effectiveness by the means of exercising the plans together with relevant stakeholders, e.g. Executive Management. In order to fulfil these tasks it is necessary to align the corresponding effort with several units within Clearstream Group such as Risk Management, Credit, Treasury, Controlling and Financial Accounting.
- Support in the development and ongoing maintenance of recovery and wind-down & restructuring plans to ensure regulatory compliance with BRRD and CSDR
- Support in the coordination and collection of information from key stakeholders to update recovery plan figures
- Support in the preparation and enhancement of playbooks for the recovery, restructuring and wind-down plans
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Students must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state, preferably in Management/Economics/Business Administration.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, preferably also German
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Interest in financial market infrastructure, processes optimization and operational risk
- Knowledge of the current regulatory environment with regard to RRP
- Analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Commitment, ability to work independently, motivation and accuracy
- Team player and excellent communication skills
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources