Job Description - Brand Ambassador (706508)
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Brand Ambassador Program was created for students who are eager to gain their first professional experience in global environment. During our program you will have an opportunity to build and expand your career network and learn the secrets of successful Employer Branding strategies.
As a Brand Ambassador you will be responsible for:
- Generating brand awareness among students on campus
- Supporting and creating Employer Branding initiatives
- Representing our company during events such as job fairs, conferences and workshops
- Establishing cooperation with local students’ organizations at university
While being a Brand Ambassador you will have an opportunity to:
- Gain professional experience in global environment during unpaid program (you can count on letter of recommendation)
- Develop soft skills such as effective communication, networking, project management and time management
- Take part in workshops and lectures organized by Franklin Templeton
- Work out at office gym
- Receive Welcome Pack and rewards for the most committed Ambassadors
- Take part in quarterly meetings for Brand Ambassadors
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have student status (2nd/3rd year of bachelor’s degree or 1st year of master’s degree)
- Are involved in student organizations or other university activities
- Are desire to meet new people, are creative and have energy to act
- Have strong social media presence
- Are eager to work in global environment and expand their career network
If you would like to join Franklin Ambassadors, apply by clicking on the link below!
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton.”
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
Job Function:Marketing and Communications
Job Posting Date:Oct 3, 2019, 1:11:30 PM