Project Engineer Specialist
Date: Nov 9, 2019
Location:Montreal Dorval, QC, CA
Project Engineer Specialist-MON16661
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage supplier and Integration work pack schedules
- Track supplier performance and document/drawing delivery.
- Prepare and chair weekly Integrated Product Development Team (IPDT) meetings as well as other program reviews
- Align stakeholders and ensure action closure as well as document approval on-time.
- Track and burn down KPIs for SOC and other milestones.
- Coordinate and/or provide training/communication sessions
- Assure adherence to existing processes per Quality Assurance Program and TCCA expectations.
- Participate in all Projects Governance activities related.
- Support governance/tracking for change and risk management.
As our ideal candidate,
- University degree in a related field (Business, Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines while delivering high quality work.
- Fast learner, autonomous and creative. You work well under pressure and with short deadlines. You can quickly adapt to change.
- You have a good ability to communicate and share information in a clear and efficient manner, both to all involved stakeholder and management.
- Works well in a Team and will contribute to a positive team spirit.
- Experience in Aerospace Engineering and in Program Development would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.10.2019, 11:51:08 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Program Manager, Product Development, Risk Management, Engineering, Management, Research, Finance