Req ID 89853
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
I. Position Purpose:The Senior People & Culture Generalist supports the P&C day to day and strategic initiatives within a portfolio of businesses in this important area. The role of the P&C BP is to ensure that the BU has an holistic overview and support across all geographies in which it operates in all relevant People & Culture matters.
II. Main Responsibilities:
- P&C Generalist for specific Business Units
- Main interlocutor for the Business Unit heads for all matters related to People & Culture in our NORAM offices (Porstmouth, Miami and Atlanta)
- Contribute and support the implementation of key P&C plans and activities to support the business strategy and the business plans. Agree such plans with the department leaders and track progress through the year
- Act as a trusted advisor by building a business partner relationship with management and staff through the understanding of the business goals and challenges. Provide continuous coaching and guidance.
- Plan and implement necessary reorganizations of departments, units and full organizational areas (incl. communication plan, risk assessment, key people retention plans, individual and collective labour implications... )
- Help the different departments to apply relevant and tested P&C methodologies and best practices for the development of their organization
- Determine key position definitions & content to determine the right position grades from the assigned Business Unit
- Compile and monitor compensation and benefits proposals and ensure internal equity and coherence within corporate guidelines.
- Plan and drive recruitment for the assigned business units
- Mobility of key resources (for project or line roles)
- Identification of key training and development needs
- Implementation of Amadeus wide P&C Programs in coordination and partnership with relevant local P&C teams:
- Employee Engagement - understand themes in the Business Unit and determine appropriate actions in strong collaboration with the management teams
- Grading and corporate titles - Unit leveling
- Talent reviews - support BU in the process and method. Track emerging talent across geographies and units
- Staff compensation plans - monitor cross country spend and adherence to guidelines for the full BU, actively supporting the BU Head and Management team
- Regular interaction with P&C teams in various geographies
- Ensures coherence and compatibility of site initiatives, and Business Unit initiatives and vice versa
- Brief the teams regularly on the business performance, progress vs. plans and key priorities
- Seek timely feedback from P&C teams on the ground to identify issues early on
- Clarify expectations from the business and prioritize the work. Help put local and business unit requirements in context to provide appropriate P&C service.
- Manage and/or execute Transversal P&C projects (eg. Footprint analysis, Change Management initiatives, etc.) assigned through the various stages of the project life cycle, in coordination with all relevant stakeholders from P&C Departments and Business Lines
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced degree in Organization Development, HR Management, Industrial Relations, or related field a plus.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Solid track record as a Senior P&C professional, at least 5 years.
- Exposure to matrix structures with complex business models and with organizational transformation projects
- Good understanding of the travel industry and influencing factors affecting the industry direction and the various players
- PC skills: Very good
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills
- English: Fluency required
- Other languages are a plus
- Have significant experience in varied HR disciplines (recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits, organization, etc.)
- High level of analytical skills and background
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, fast paced & flexible.
- Ability to work in a global, complex and matrix organization.
- Proactive, with an ability to take ownership over projects and operate independently
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.