Req ID 88356
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Students (Internships, Work Experience, Grads)
Design the applications that will shape the travel experience of our customers!
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Before you start, we have some questions:
- Are you looking for an internship as part of your academic program?
- Are you enrolled (or in process to be enrolled) in an Engineering School?
- Do you speak English?
If the answer is ”YES” to all those questions, take few minutes to read this job description and apply.
As an intern, you will contribute to:
- support the various teams involved in the full software development life cycle of the Amadeus e-Retail application front-end, by using SCRUM agile methodology,
- code production, investigate issues and support/test within agreed standards and timescales,
- write all operational and software documentation necessary for the application,
- manage client requests in non-standard situations by conducting analysis and investigating all facts,
- represent Amadeus during workshops with clients and external companies,
- ensure deliverables meet the required Amadeus quality standards.
As our ideal candidate,
- you are pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree studies in Computer Science or related technical field,
- you have a good level of proficiency in English,
- you have basic knowledges of software/web development,
- you have already heard about or worked with MVC and languages such as AngularJS, React, Freemaker,
- you have already heard about or worked with Agile methodologies,
- you have already heard about or worked SQL and NoSQL dabatases,
- you have a strong analytical thinking and customer focus,
- you have interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to evolve in a multicultural team,
- you have the willingness to learn, share your ideas, and improve yourself every day.
This list of activities is non exhaustive and may vary depending of the hiring department.
By applying now, you might get the chance to work on innovative projects such as:
- Facial recognition / Eye tracking application for hotels
- Chatbot, Artificial intelligence or Machine Learning solutions for user experience
- Technological productivity tools for e-commerce or streaming platforms
- Travellers profiling
Does that sound like you? If so, take few minutes to apply now and be a part of the adventure in an exciting environment!
Please note that in accordance with the French law, internships require a school agreement and the selected applicants must be registered students until the end of their contract.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We are committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.