Danfoss offers you the unique opportunity to join a professional company and a global market leader in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Heating & Water and Motion Controls. We are currently looking for Product Support Engineer to support our center in Tianjin (China)
At this position you will be a part of cross functional teams including multiple stakeholders from different functional areas inside Danfoss as well as from external companies.
- Provide necessary product support for Danfoss sales, marketing teams and customers.
- Help our customers to customize our products and execute the creation of new product variants.
- Support our supply chain being the Voice of Customer.
- Support value selling activities and product benchmarking
- Prepare and maintain technical literature (Data Sheets, Engineering Sheets, product introduction materials, etc.)
- Coordinate adequate product approvals and certificates
- Contribute to Idea Generation process (innovation) and technical assessment of product feasibility
- Deliver relevant content for product trainings internally and externally
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar relevant eductaion or experience which provides good understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics… )
- Excellent command of English is required - both speaking and writing
- Commercial or marketing background such as customer service, sales, technical support, product owner will be an asset
- Ability to complete projects and secure progress
- Team player, supportive attitude
- Multitasking, able to prioritize effectively and comfortable working in matrix environment
- Willing to learn more every day and develop professionally
- Challenging and open minded with good analytical skills
- Customer centered with excellent communication skills
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.