Danfoss is looking for energetic and out of box thinker with innovative cost saving ideas/solutions
Areas of Responsibilities, Key Tasks and Success Criteria's
- Perform Should Cost Analysis for PCBA
- BOM Management & Component Engineering for electronic/electrical Components
- Agree Should cost potentials identified & drive for implementing it
- Generate “Out of the Box” Cost savings ideas using cost drivers identified from Should cost
- Exposure to Value Engineering & Value Analysis
- Active participation in identifying, building and executing cost saving projects
- Continuously enhance knowledge/capabilities
Requirements for Education, Work Experience and Personal Characteristics
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience from a Manufacturing industry environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Experience in Reverse Costing/ Reverse Engineering of PCBAs
- Expertise in MS tools & Macros
Exposure to should costing PCBA tools
- Ability to generate Excel based Should Cost Models for Electrical/Electronic parts
- Experienced in interdisciplinary and global working environment
- Strong team player.
- Holistic mindset thinks One Danfoss
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.