Security Cleared Talent and Change Consultants (All Levels)
- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Location 2: Bristol
- Location 3: Cheltenham
- Job ID: 10466
- Area of Interest: People & Talent
- Department: People & Talent (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job DescriptionBringing Ingenuity to Life.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career. Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team.
PA’s People & Talent service offering hosts two big and important capabilities: Talent and Change. Our Talent & Change capabilities see our team of consultants engaging clients in creative ways to deliver certain outcomes and comprises these elements:
- Managing and embracing change
- Communicating and engaging people
- Developing high performance cultures
- Talent management
- Building capability, including learning and development
- Workforce futures, including workforce planning
- Employee Experience
- HR Technology
- People Analytics
PA Consulting Group has been performing people and change consulting work for over 60 years. We are known for our strength in this area and have a reputation for being able to take on and deliver work in complex and challenging situations. This is an exciting time as we are growing and enhancing our team in response to our continued success and the market’s demand for our services. In particular, our work within the Defence and Security sector is growing rapidly and so we need talented and passionate people to help us deliver our most high profile and complex transformations. We currently have opportunities for People and Talent consultants whose experience includes some of the following:
- Delivering transformational change in complex environments
- Interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change
- Designing and implementing change strategies and strategic communications
- Conducting cultural assessments and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change
- Developing tailored talent management solutions (including talent guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies) that lead to high performance and sustainable success
- Conducting training needs analysis and designing engaging training and capability development
- Designing assessment and development materials, delivering leadership development programmes
- Designing or remodelling functions and organisations for workforce futures.
- Designing a compelling employee experience, supported by HR Technology
- Developing compelling People Analytics, helping our clients to build a business case and develop visuals and stories to underpin people investments
Job RequirementsWhat we’re looking for.
The successful candidate will be an individual with experience of working in a challenging and delivery-focused \business environment – either from consulting or from a specialist role within industry, with expertise in the following areas:
- Proven track record in people, organisational and change strategies
- Passion for adding value to clients’ business
- Ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in one of the following: business transformation, cultural change, developing high performance cultures, workforce planning; assessment and capability frameworks; training design and delivery; HR technology, people analytics
- Experience of working in the Defence and Security sector, or an interest in working in the sector in the future
- DV clearance or a willingness to obtain DV clearance
About PA Consulting GroupBenefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.