Danfoss is looking for a Sales & Distribution Consultant who wants to participate in the role of developing our new SAP template within the areas of customer master, pricing, order management, scheduling and order confirmation and billing across Danfoss. Working in the Sales & Distribution team, your main tasks and responsibilities will include being the “face” of the template during roll in by embodying the template, explaining how the template supports business needs, configuring the template, participating in fit/gap workshop(s) and a lot more.
The One ERP team is primarily working out of Flensburg.
Background and skills
For the position, you need to have solid experience in business consulting from similar positions e.g. as a business consultant from a Consultancy or a superuser from a similar role within the business.
Moreover, you will need the following
- Strong SAP competences.
- Great communication skills, which enables you to build and develop strong relationships, as well as being able to convey your results in a clear and concise manner.
- Good listening skills and the ability to take take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
- Driven with a strong fact-based approach to your tasks.
- The ability to perform in a changing and international working environment.
- Proficiency in English – both verbally and in writing.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.