- 50% Learning & Training: Participate in training, execute on labs effectively and learn the processes and technologies used in house Proficiency with the tools, libraries and languages used in development
- 40% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end users
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization