Agile Delivery Consultants
- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Job ID: 10437
- Area of Interest: Agile
- Department: IT Delivery (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job DescriptionBringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
At PA Consulting Group, we help some of the largest and most complex companies from across the globe to adapt and excel by implementing an Agile approach. To us, it’s more than just a methodology; it’s the key to building the right leadership, culture and organisational structure. Our business is made up of some of the world’s smartest Agile practitioners. Together, they combine Agile techniques with unconstrained thinking and deep industry experience to help our diverse portfolio of clients to achieve exceptional results.
We are looking for Agile specialists in every stage of their career with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Your responsibilities will depend on your grade, however at all levels, you will be a part of a team which sets up and executes Agile transformation projects that are both successful and sustainable. By operating through the full-value stream and providing expertise in organisational and cultural change, our teams design a transformation strategy that is tailored to the individual needs of our clients. You will develop your exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with top-level (CxO) stakeholders, deepen your technical understanding of Agile techniques and lead Agile transformations within global organisations of all sizes.
In this role, you will use your understanding of different project delivery models such as Scrum and other iterative approaches to lead high profile engagements across our diverse client base. By providing technical leadership and coaching within Agile principles, you will show our clients how to apply Agile methodologies to their business.
By collaborating with your colleagues, you will manage some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 clients. It’s your chance to be part of our vision; to build the best Agile consultancy in the world. You will have the opportunity to:
- Design best-in-class consultancy solutions that set us apart from our competition
- Take early opportunities during the sales life cycle and perform a variety of roles across the whole development lifecycle
- Provide coaching and training services that will ensure we achieve our goals
- Combine your cross-functional skills in project and programme management to create scope for continuous improvement
- Be part of and help to develop our PA Agile community
Our Agile capability will help you to drive your career forward in all aspects of the methodology. We are at the forefront of this space, with our clients spanning across the UK and internationally. With your flexibility and ability to travel to our major clients, we can help you grow alongside our diverse team of experts.
Job RequirementsYou would ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant Agile experience although more would be expected for senior roles
- Knowledge or hands-on-experience working in roles across all phases of the project life-cycle
- A proven track record of delivering complex IT and technology projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience resolving cross function issues
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
- A desire to develop PA’s internal Agile Capability as well as working with our clients
You may also have:
- Scrum Mastery experience
- Experience in coaching or mentoring teams
- Consulting experience
About PA Consulting GroupBenefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.