National and Homeland Security: Delivery Management
- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Location 2: Bristol
- Job ID: 10429
- Area of Interest: IT Transformation
- Department: IT Delivery (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job DescriptionBringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
At PA Consulting Group, we help clients overcome the constantly evolving threats to national and homeland security. We have a longstanding and close partnership with the security, law enforcement and justice community to deliver critical national programmes that strengthen national security, protect the public and save lives. We do it by understanding each challenge and opportunity, working with individuals, teams and workforces to ensure capability is delivered.
Our experts generate tangible results throughout the intelligence and investigative lifecycle – from defining strategy to delivering successful outcomes. We help our clients to address complex issues such as countering terrorism, child exploitation and cyber crime.
Deliver exceptional results
As a Delivery Manager, it’s up to you lead the teams to find unique ways to overcome our clients’ engaging and complex challenges by driving innovative approaches. Whether you’re leading initiatives to deliver transformation that meets your individual client’s needs or you’re adapting your approaches to help deliver within a new client organisation – you’ll ensure everything you do makes a lasting impact.
In this role, you’ll use your understanding of different programme and project delivery methodologies including traditional, agile and other approaches to lead high profile engagements across our client base. By providing delivery leadership and coaching, you’ll show our clients how to apply different methodologies to deliver transformational capabilities within their organisations. You’ll also:
- Perform a variety of roles across the whole programme and project lifecycle
- Combine your cross-functional skills in programme and project management to help clients transform and develop their IT and Engineering Delivery functions
- Take on an increasing responsibility within our IT Transformation business in National and Homeland security.
- Knowledge or hands-on-experience working in roles across all phases of the programme and project lifecycle
- A proven track record of delivering highly complex IT and technology programmes and projects
- An IT / Engineering qualification and/or professional registration
- An ability to use different programme and project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Experience resolving cross-function issues that cut across business, technology and finance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
In addition, you must:
- Have an SC / DV clearance, or be willing to undergo UK national security vetting
- Be prepared to travel within the UK and support our growing international business
At PA, we take an innovative approach to technology consulting. That’s why we only hire the most innovative thinkers. With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we offer our consultants unrivalled opportunities for growth and give them the freedom they need to excel. Whether they’re interested in solving complex challenges, executing organisational change or inspiring unconstrained ideation, we offer them a place to carve out a lasting career. Employee-owned, award winning and highly ambitious, at PA we are a different kind of consultancy.
About PA Consulting Group
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.